Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Home Theater PC and Meedio Demo.

This is My HTPC and Meedio Demo. My HTPC consists of: AMD Phenom Quad Core processor, Gigabit Motherboard using on-board audio and video via HDMI and Optical connections, TDK DVD Player / Burner using Windows Vista. Periphials include a Xgene Multimedia Keyboard with Trackball and mouse buttons. Also incorporated is my Apple iPhone 3GS with the air mouse app. I am using an external hard drive with 1.5 TB of storage for media. The software I am using is Meedio 1.41. Plugins include the PlayMee and IMDBMee. The theme is Menagerie. For Video the HTPC is connected to a Toshiba 42" LCD TV and runnining HD 1080i. For Audio the HTPC is connected to a Onkyo TXD787 Reciever running in 6.1. The speakers are Martin Logan Montage Left / Right speakers, and the center speaker is a Martin Logan Fresco. The Rear Speakers and Subwoofer are made by Atlantic Technologies, all which are THX Certified.

Tags : !: Price Lcd Flat Screen Tv !: Converse Review !: Good Women Clothing








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。